Thursday, September 29, 2005

Chief Justice Roberts

Despite being a law professor, I'm really not all that interested in the Supreme Court. Questions such as, "What do you think of Justice Kennedy's view of federalism, as set forth in his concurrence in the Blah Blah case?" strike me as distinctly less intellectually rewarding than [fill in the blank - Watching paint dry? Too cliched. Memorizing Ramones lyrics? At least they're funny sometimes. Reading airport fiction? At least it might be titillating.]

That being said, it's fine with me that Roberts was confirmed by a large vote. While presumably not the person I would have picked, he does at least appear to be highly qualified (a rarity in Bush appointees to anything), not to mention a thoughtful individual rather than a mad dog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
Hey you have a great blog. I am going to bookmark you.
I have a strategic internet marketingLots of Money in Your Account. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)strategic internet marketing

Anonymous said...

Nice blog!! I'm into start making money today and to drive traffic to my website I signed up free for this superb traffic gereating tool - I now have loads of hits to my websites and blogs. This can see your affiliate commission shoot through the roof - meaning lots of extra money coming in for you and your family. Sign up now - it's free.. Best of luck, cheers for now, dave.

Anonymous said...

place free classified ads

Anonymous said...

It is good to come across a site that discuss the various issues surrounding strategic marketing