Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fun movie

Saw an enjoyable documentary last night, "Wordplay," about the sub-culture of crossword puzzle fanatics and their annual tournament. Celebs who participated (in the documentary, not the tournament) included Bill Clinton, Jon Stewart, Mike Mussina, and the Indigo Girls.

Seeing Clinton these days always reminds me of his successor. When he does the NY Times crossword puzzle in pen, the punch lines almost write themselves. For Bush, the Highlights word find? Probably too challenging.

5 comments:

auto car loan refinancing said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my auto car loan refinancing site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

auto car loan refinancing said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my auto car loan refinancing site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

building holiday home insurance said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my building holiday home insurance site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog about debt consolidation loan.
Please take a look at mine about debt consolidation loan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your wonderful blog. I've learned alot about online auto insurance quote
here. I've got a little site which contains info about online auto insurance quote , as well
as a few other things. Please stop by
Thanks