Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Spring 2011 NYU Tax Policy Colloquium Speakers

Mihir Desai and I have finalized our speaker list for the NYU Tax Policy Colloquium next year (mid-January through late April 2011), though we generally haven't settled on specific dates for particular speakers yet. In alphabetical order, our presenters next year will be:

Joseph Bankman, Stanford Law School
Leonard Burman, Maxwell School of Syracuse University
Joshua Blank, NYU Law School
Cheryl Block, Washington University School of Law
Jennifer Blouin, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Allison Christians, Wisconsin Law School
Michael Keen, International Monetary Fund
Leandra Lederman, Indiana University Law School
Yair Listoken, Yale Law School
David Miller, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
Adam Rosenzweig,Washington University School of Law
Kenneth Scheve, Yale University Department of Political Science
Kirk Stark, UCLA Law School
Eric Zolt, UCLA Law School

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to buy a house in Costa Rica, because I like the climate there. For me costa rica investment opportunities is the best option for me. I just imagine a tropical day where I can make a lot of parties all the time. I am interested to buy a big speakers and to put loud music.

michael a. livingston said...

I assume the house in Costa Rica will be used to house speakers in the tax colloquium?