Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Slides for my talk on a corporate tax panel next month

Next month in Boca Raton at the ABA Tax Section's Annual Meeting, I'll be talking for 10 minutes on a corporate tax reform panel (along with Rosanne Altshuler, Reuven Avi-Yonah, and Ed Kleinbard).

We only have 10-minute slots so as to leave time for cross-talk and audience participation. I'll be going first, and will pretty much just do set-up - what are the issues here, so others can comment on particular reform proposals.

Here are my slides for the talk - nothing particularly earth-shattering, but perhaps offering a convenient overview of corporate tax reform issues.

The slides for my other panel appearance in Boca, concerning the long-term fiscal gap and tax policy, have a bit more original content and I'm hoping there will be a link for them soon.

1 comment:

Kanalup said...

IF you need a help with polish taxes check https://www.bpg.pl/en/our-services/tax-advisory. They have great advisors who can explain how the taxes work in Poland