The 2012 NYU Tax Policy Colloquium, which I will be co-teaching with Alan Auerbach, is taking shape. It will be held in NYU Law School from 4 to 6 pm on Tuesdays, from January 17 through May 1 with the exception of February 21 and March 13.
While the exact match of speakers to dates is still ongoing, our speaker list, in alphabetical order, is as follows:
1) Rosanne Altshuler, Rutgers Economics Department, and Harry Grubert, U.S. Treasury
2) Jon Bakija, Williams Economics Department
3) Dhammika Dharmapala, University of Illinois Law School
4) Heather Field, Hastings College of Law
5) Victor Fleischer, University of Colorado Law School
6) William Gale, Brookings Institution
7) Michelle Hanlon, MIT Sloan School of Management
8) Lane Kenworthy, University of Arizona Sociology Department
9) Ed Kleinbard, USC Law School
10) Yair Listokin, Yale Law School
11) Amy Monahan, University of Minnesota Law School
12) Susan Morse, Hastings College of Law
13) Alex Raskolnikov, Columbia Law School
14) Stephen Shay, Harvard Law School.