Thursday, March 22, 2012

Video link in which I discuss my forthcoming paper on taxing financial institutions

The NYU Law School periodically posts video links in which faculty members discuss some aspect of their recent scholarship or scholarly interests. Just posted is a 3-1/2 minute piece in which I discuss my recently posted and soon to be published article concerning new taxes on financial institutions. You can find the link here; it's currently the first item at the top of the page, but as new videos are posted it will migrate downwards.

Unlike Twist and Shout, which the Beatles did live in the studio in one take, I needed a second take (with a few false starts in between) to get to the final version. Not sure mine came out quite as well, but then again they had been playing it live for years, whereas I was in effect jamming.

No comments: