My prior post gave the list of speakers for the 2014 NYU Tax Policy Colloquium, which I'll be co-leading with Alan Auerbach, but here is the actual schedule with dates:
1. January 21 - Saul Levmore, University of Chicago Law School.
2. January 28 - Fadi Shaheen, Rutgers-Newark School of Law.
3. February 4 - Nancy Staudt, USC Law School, and Victor Fleischer,
University of San Diego Law School.
4. February 11 - Thomas J. Brennan, Northwestern University
School of Law.
5. February 25 - Chris Sanchirico, University of Pennsylvania
6. March 4 - James R. Hines, University of Michigan Economics
Department and Law School.
7. March 11 - Stephanie Sikes, Wharton School Accounting
Department, University of Pennsylvania.
8. March 25 - Matthew Weinzierl, Harvard Business School.
9. April 1 - Andrew Biggs, American Enterprise Institute.
10. April 8 - Susannah Camic Tahk, University of Wisconsin Law
11. April 15 - Nirupama Rao, NYU Wagner School.
12. April 22 - Kimberly Clausing, Reed College Economics
13. April 29 - David Gamage, Berkeley Law School.
14. May 6 - Mitchell Kane, NYU Law School.