The time is now drawing near(er) - January 19, or just under 7 weeks away - when I'll be co-leading my/the twenty-first NYU Tax Policy Colloquium. My co-convenor will be Chris Sanchirico of the University of Pennsylvania Law School. The following is our speaker list; I'll update it at some point soon with tentative paper titles or topics.
SCHEDULE FOR 2016 NYU TAX POLICY COLLOQUIUM
(All sessions meet on Tuesdays from 4:00 - 5:50 pm in Vanderbilt 208, NYU Law School)
1. January 19 – Eric Talley, Columbia Law School.
2. January 26 – Michael Simkovic, Seton Hall Law School.
3. February 2 - Lucy Martin, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Department of Political Science.
4. February 9 – Donald Marron, Urban Institute.
5. February 23 – Reuven Avi-Yonah, University of Michigan Law School.
6. March 1 – Kevin Markle, University of Iowa Business School.
7. March 8 – Theodore Seto, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles.
8. March 22 – James Kwak, University of Connecticut School of Law.
9. March 29 – Miranda Stewart, Australian National University.
10. April 5 – Richard Prisinzano, U.S. Treasury Department, and Danny Yagan, University of California at Berkeley Economics Department.
11. April 12 – Lily Kahng, Seattle University School of Law.
12. April 19 – James Alm, Tulane Economics Department.
13. April 26 – Jane Gravelle, Congressional Research Service.
14. May 3 – Monica Prasad, Northwestern University Department of Sociology.