Friday, October 14, 2022

Cheat sheet / Admittedly a cheap shot

In my Law / Literature / Social Sciences class at NYU Law School, we read The Great Gatsby 2 weeks ago, and we'll be reading The House of Mirth for next week. For each week's reading, I attach a short "Advance Discussion" doc with lots of questions that the students can use to organize their thinking. (I.e., they don't have to answer any of the questions - it's just to stimulate thought and offer possible discussion topics, etc.)

Here is a question that I just added to my House of Mirth list,  reflecting the view that it's pedagogically good to link different weeks' discussions:

"In The Great Gatsby, Jay Gatsby is deliberately built up as a mysterious character. But is Lily Bart also mysterious, in the sense that we often do not know why she makes particular choices throughout the novel? Is she also a mystery to herself? How would you compare these two mysteries (if such they both are)?"

If I were to answer this question myself - and notwithstanding that I actually do like (albeit, not love) The Great Gatsby - the first difference I'd point to is that the "mystery" in The House of Mirth is actually interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to read your blog.
Educational Loan For Mba

Cyber Zone said...

@killhacks = ICQ/Telegram
peeterhacks = Wickr/Skype

Fullz/Pros/Leads & Tools with Tutorials

CC Fullz with All Info
Dumps With Pin codes
SSN DOB Fullz
SSN DOB DL Fullz with Employee Info
High Credit Scores Fullz
Business EIN Fullz
Bank Account Fullz

Tools With Tutorials/Ebooks/Video Tutorials

SMTP's/RDP's/Shells/C-panels
Spa-mming Tools & Tuts
Vir-uses/RAT's/Brutes
Mailer/Senders/Bomber
Key-Loggers/SQLi Injector
BTC Cracker/Flasher
FB/WA Ha-cking Tutorlials & tools
Kali-Linux Master Class
Combos/Logs
PayPal Logs

All stuff will be genuine & fresh spammed
Invalid or Wrong stuff will be replaced
Guidance will be provided if needed
Complete Packages For Ha-cking, Spamming, Carding Methods Are available

@leadsupplier = Tel.gram
752.822.040 = I.C.Q

Javier Ruiz said...

"They're true experts with what they do, 2 years of emotional trauma and the sleepless night ended within hours I contacted CYBER GENIE. I misplaced the 12 Key-Word phrases to my Bitcoin wallet with almost 6.1 BTC in it, I contacted multiple internet geeks and was swindled while searching for a solution. On 16/01/2020, I came across Cyber Genie and promised myself that this would be my last trial because I have lost so much and still couldn't get any help. Today as I write this, I have 101% access to my wallet."
(Cybergenie@cyberservices.com)
WHATSapp (+1) 252-512-0391).