It's never too soon. In that spirit, here is the schedule for the 2009 NYU Tax Policy Colloquium, which I will be co-teaching with Alan Auerbach:
SCHEDULE FOR 2009 NYU TAX POLICY COLLOQUIUM
(All sessions meet on Thursdays from 4-6 pm in Furman 120, NYU Law School)
1. January 15 – Daniel Shaviro, NYU Law School. The Long-Term Fiscal Gap: Is the Main Problem Generational Equity?
2. January 22 – Alan Auerbach, Berkeley Economics Department and NYU Law School.
3. January 29 – Edward Kleinbard, Joint Committee on Taxation. A Reconsideration of Tax Expenditure Analysis.
4. February 5 – Amy Finkelstein, MIT Economics Department, EZ-Tax: Tax Salience and Tax Rates.
5. February 12 – Dorothy Brown, Emory Law School.
6. February 19 – Yoram Margalioth, Tel Aviv University Law School and NYU Law School.
7. February 26 – Leslie McCall, Northwestern University Sociology Department.
8. March 5 – Michael Doran, University of Virginia Law School.
9. March 12 – David Duff, University of Toronto Law School.
10. March 26 – Emmanuel Saez, Berkeley Economics Department. Details Matter: The Impact of Presentation and Information on the Take-Up of Financial Incentives for Retirement Saving.
11. April 2 – Lily Batchelder, NYU Law School.
12. April 9 – Mihir Desai, Harvard Business School and NYU Law School.
13. April 16 – Mitchell Kane, NYU Law School.
14. April 23 – Thomas Brennan, Northwestern Law School.