Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stanford talk on my paper on financial taxes

Earlier this week, I spent less than 24 hours in Palo Alto so that I could deliver a talk on my recently SSRN-posted paper, "The Financial Transactions Tax Versus (?) the Financial Activities Tax," at Stanford Law School.

My standard practice here would be to post the SSRN link, but I'll forego that this time around, because I am planning a rewrite and revised SSRN posting shortly.

I had an enjoyable visit, as well as a good session discussing the paper, and the people there gave me a number of good ideas regarding things to expand on in the next draft. But given the volume of my blog postings today (with something further on the Administration's corporate tax reform plan perhaps still to come, I will settle for posting a link to my slides for the talk. They are available here.

No comments: