Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Three talks I gave at the NTA meeting last week

As mentioned earlier, I was at the National Tax Association's 108th annual meeting last Friday and Saturday morning, and gave 3 talks using PowerPoint slides. Here are pdf versions of the slides.

First, here is what I used to discuss my paper, The Crossroads Versus the Seesaw: Getting a "Fix" on Recent International Tax Policy Developments.

Second, here is what I used to discuss papers by David Kamin and Alan Auerbach addressing long-term fiscal uncertainty.

And finally, here is what I used to discuss a state and local tax paper by David Gamage and Darien Shanske, and an international tax paper by Itai Grinberg.

I liked all the papers, and found all of them interesting. Links for some or all of them may be available elsewhere on the interwebs (and I do provide the paper titles in my slides).

No comments: