Wednesday, December 14, 2016

TV appearance tonight

Tonight, at 7:30 pm EST, I'll be appearing on a CUNY-TV show, POTUS 2016, hosted by Brian Lehrer, along with economists James K. Galbraith and James Bessen.  We'll be discussing the significance to U.S. employment of globalization, technological change, and (in my bailiwick) international tax policy.  Topics such as the Trump Carrier deal may also come up.

UPDATE: CUNY-TV may not be widely available through cable services, but I am told the show will be accessible online tomorrow (Dec. 15) via http://www.cuny.tv/ .

FURTHER UPDATE: Hopefully online soon.  Teaser here.

2 comments:

Stuart Levine said...

Query: Is the show available online. I don't think that any of the three PBS stations that I can get carry the show. (Or, perhaps on a delayed basis, one of the C-Span channels.)

Daniel Shaviro said...

I don't know. I have DIRECTV, which doesn't seem to have it. I'll ask the person who invited me.