Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Overheard on the street

Walking home at the end of the workday, I passed by a couple of guys, and over-heard the following monologue from one of them, which seemed script-worthy, so I kept it in mind and wrote it down as soon as I got home:

"I was immediately head over heels, and I was like, oh no, this is going to disrupt my sleep.  But luckily, I didn't have to pursue her, she pursued me.  I met her on Friday.  She texted me on Saturday. I texted her back on Sunday.  On Monday ... "

But at this point I was too far past them to hear whatever came next.  Anyway, it's Wednesday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Make the street show as good. Many of the people think about the latest moving news. The expert from custom thesis writing service will give best support to complete the writing work