Thursday, April 21, 2016

For those in the NYC area

My wife, Patricia Ludwig, will be showing some of her quilts at an artists' / artisans' spring sale in lower Manhattan, two weeks from today.

I was reminded of her quilts by my current process in working on a chapter, regarding Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, for my projected literature book.  At the moment, the chapter's components are, in effect, lying around in scraps, much like the pieces of her quilts before she assembles them.  I can only hope it comes together in the end even half as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOW I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now. THANKS