Saturday, May 03, 2014

Upcoming talks in Luxembourg

I don't know how many of my readers are likely to be in Luxembourg on May 15 and 16, less than two short weeks from today.  But at 6 pm on the first of those two dates, I will be presenting a lecture at the University of Luxembourg entitled "Capital Levies: A Solution for the Sovereign Debt Problem?"  Then at 6 pm the next night, I will be participating in a discussion of my international tax book.

Further information is available here for the talk on capital levies, and here for the discussion of Fixing U.S. International Taxation. I will post the approximate text of my capital levies talk here, shortly after giving it.

Also on May 21, I will be participating in a conference at Bocconi University in Milan, entitled "Base Erosion and Profit-Shifting: Governments' Policies Versus Corporate Strategies."  See more details here.

Then it's back to the U.S. for what I am hoping will be both a warm and a productive summer.

No comments: