Monday, April 14, 2014

Back online soon

I haven't posted for nearly two weeks due to family issues that required attention but that are now pretty well stabilized.  Within the next couple of days, however, I plan to post concerning Susannah Tahk's paper at the NYU Tax Policy Colloquium last week, Nirupama Rao's paper tomorrow, perhaps the delights of April 15 (though in California at the moment, I e-filed early), some news concerning recently settled litigation in which I was an expert witness, and a book event at NYU Law School later this month.  Plus at least one other event at NYU that I'm looking forward to, along with a couple of upcoming appearances in Europe that I have on my calendar.

The problem with saying more at the moment is simply that I find my iPad a bit suboptimal for writing and editing posts, and left my laptop home in order to be more streamlined.

No comments: