Monday, July 20, 2009

Oxford talks on U.S. international taxation

Powerpoint slides for the two talks that I gave a couple of weeks back in Oxford are now available on-line here.

The one from July 7, "Planning and Policy Issues Raised by the Structure of the U.S. International Tax Rules," is based on chapter 2 of my book-in-progress. (At least I like to think of it as my book-in-progress - I'm getting so backed up right now with other things I need to finish first that I'm starting to envy the Red Queen and Alice, for being able to stay in place by running fast.)

The one from July 10, "The Obama Administration's Tax Reform Proposals Concerning Controlled Foreign Corporations," echoes a forthcoming British Tax Review piece in which I expand on the views I first set forth here.

No comments: